Goodbye HR, Hello PeopleView Agenda
The world of work is changing – at an increasingly faster rate. Digital transformation, changing patterns, structures and expectations of work, and social change in the world at large have made today’s workforce more diverse, mobile and technologically-enabled than ever before.
Senior HR Management
An Event for Active Learning
- Be inspired by over 20 senior HR leaders on the stage, representing some of the most admired employer brands in the world
- Compare insights from both world leading businesses and challenger brands into their current people strategies
- Ask the panel questions and join in the session Q&A
- Segment your learning with active table debates, consider your new ideas and the difference they can make
- Meet your peers and continue the discussion in networking breaks and over lunch
- Reflect on the day with a final opportunity to meet the other delegates in the end of event cocktail party
HR Grapevine Live 2019 is a CPD accredited event, so attendance will count towards you continuing professional development. We are committed to creating an event that supports and encourages you as a HR professional. See the full agenda
There's no other HR conference like it!
Co-chair MACA Government Equalities Office | CMO President of Enterprise Business & Strategic Sales, Brightstar
Group HR Director,
Global HR Transformation & Technology Consulting Leader, PwC
HR Director, UK & Ireland,
Global People Director,
Managing Director, Head of Global Recruitment Strategy & Programs, Citi
Global Head, Leadership and Talent Development, Bloomberg
Global Organisation & People Development Director, Vodafone
VP People Team, UK&I and Europe, Samsung Ltd
Chief People Officer,
Fujitsu UK & Ireland
Director of HR,
People and Organisation Director,
Global Talent Acquisition Director, InterContinental Hotels Group
Head of Diversity, Inclusion and
Future Talent, MediaCom
Chief Executive Officer, UK & Ireland,
Lee Hecht Harrison | Penna
Employee Experience Digital Programme Manager, Vodafone
Senior Director Product Marketing EMEA, Workday
Chief Executive Officer, Gi Group
Chief Executive & Founder,
Chief Executive Officer,
Founder & CEO,
Corporate Development Director,
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
HR Grapevine Live sponsorships deliver the greatest marketing impact possible, giving you the chance to educate and engage a captive audience of senior HR leaders and be part of their business strategy. As well as raising your profile amongst clients and potential prospects, you will be aligning yourself to the most inspiring and thought provoking event in the HR industry.
To find out more about this unmatched opportunity for your brand, tell us a little about yourself and we’ll get in touch with more information.